Veterans Online hitting Steam Early Access in Fall 2019
Nuked Cockroach announced today that their debut title, Veterans Online will hit Steam later this fall as a free-to-play, top-down PVP shooter. Veterans Online aims to merge arena brawling a variety of PVP maps, modes, and missions. Players will earn coins in-game to purchase weapons at the start of each round, and then dive into heated 5v5 battles. Veterans Online is an online multiplayer action shooter that puts players’ tactical battle skills to the test. Starting by creating and customizing their soldier, players are then assigned to one of the battlegrounds, with a team. Every battleground is unique and features a different game mode with different goals.
The Early Access, which will come later this fall will have two game modes: Territory Control and Capture the Flag. Additional game modes will come throughout the Early Access period. Players will also have their pick of several light to heavy weapons, whether they are long or mid-range damage dealers. There will also be a selection of special items. These include various types of grenades, mines, and traps.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Launch Review
- Essentially you are a treasure hunter, out seeking your fame and fortune as everything on the planet tries to kill you.
- Warlords Awakening Announces Free Weekend
- PLAYWITH Interactive announced that their MMORPG, Warlords Awakening will feature a free weekend, starting on November 22nd.
- Worlds Adrift releases first phase of major Island Creator Update
- Great news for fans of Worlds Adrift fans! The first phase (of three total) has released for the Island Creator world building tool is live.