Veterans Online hitting Steam Early Access in Fall 2019
Nuked Cockroach announced today that their debut title, Veterans Online will hit Steam later this fall as a free-to-play, top-down PVP shooter. Veterans Online aims to merge arena brawling a variety of PVP maps, modes, and missions. Players will earn coins in-game to purchase weapons at the start of each round, and then dive into heated 5v5 battles. Veterans Online is an online multiplayer action shooter that puts players’ tactical battle skills to the test. Starting by creating and customizing their soldier, players are then assigned to one of the battlegrounds, with a team. Every battleground is unique and features a different game mode with different goals.
The Early Access, which will come later this fall will have two game modes: Territory Control and Capture the Flag. Additional game modes will come throughout the Early Access period. Players will also have their pick of several light to heavy weapons, whether they are long or mid-range damage dealers. There will also be a selection of special items. These include various types of grenades, mines, and traps.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Dungeon Tactics Weapons Revealed
- Super Dungeon Tactics is ready for another reveal today by showcasing the weapon selection of its heroes.
- PlayNext: New Aeria Games Publisher to Focus On Mobile Games
- Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is rebranding itself as PlayNext, Inc., a global publisher and developer of free-to-play mobile game...
- Champions Online Becomes Long-Running Superhero MMO In Their Ninth Year
- As Champions Online reaches their ninth year, they have officially become the long-running Superhero MMORPG in gaming history.