Veterans Online hitting Steam Early Access in Fall 2019
Nuked Cockroach announced today that their debut title, Veterans Online will hit Steam later this fall as a free-to-play, top-down PVP shooter. Veterans Online aims to merge arena brawling a variety of PVP maps, modes, and missions. Players will earn coins in-game to purchase weapons at the start of each round, and then dive into heated 5v5 battles. Veterans Online is an online multiplayer action shooter that puts players’ tactical battle skills to the test. Starting by creating and customizing their soldier, players are then assigned to one of the battlegrounds, with a team. Every battleground is unique and features a different game mode with different goals.
The Early Access, which will come later this fall will have two game modes: Territory Control and Capture the Flag. Additional game modes will come throughout the Early Access period. Players will also have their pick of several light to heavy weapons, whether they are long or mid-range damage dealers. There will also be a selection of special items. These include various types of grenades, mines, and traps.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battle of the Immortals – Mounts and Pets System Previewed
- Perfect World Co - the people behind Battle of the Immortals, just released information about their pet and mount system for their upcoming ga...
- TERA Rising: Dungeon Assault Coming September 10
- En Masse Entertainment announced today it is adding four all-new dungeons with dynamic new game modes, epic bosses, and elite gear to its MMO,...
- Aeria Games Announces Dragomon Hunter
- Aeria Games today announced the upcoming Dragomon Hunter, an anime-style MMORPG.