Veterans Online is a 3D top-down twin-stick shooter blending old-school arcade mechanics with modern accessibility features for players from any gaming background.
►Pew Pew: Outmaneuver and outgun your feisty foes with tactical movements like sprinting and rolling alongside precisely timed attacks from your guns or grenades.
►Stylize: Stand out from the crowd and make a name for yourself with the help of a wide variety of cosmetic items as well as expressive in-match emotes.
►I’m the Best: Tackle the top spots on the leaderboards across multiple game modes and maps for fame and fortune alike!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 22, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nuked Cockroach
- Publisher: Nuked Cockroach
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3 4th Gen Processor+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 750 GT+/Radeon R7 260X+
- HDD: 13 GB
- Description: Veterans Online is a 3D top-down twin-stick shooter blending old-school arcade mechanics with modern accessibility features for players from any gaming background.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Billion Lords Reveals New Minions and Features
- Auer announced today that there are two new features coming to Billion Lords, as well as new minions.
- Wild Terra Review
- Wild Terra is essentially a different game since the last time I played, so it's about time I give it a full review!
- Guild Wars 2 - Teaser revealed for Entanglement Update
- Today, the ArenaNet team is here to introduce the teaser video for Episode 2 of their living world series for Guild Wars 2, known as "Ent...