Veterans Online is a 3D top-down twin-stick shooter blending old-school arcade mechanics with modern accessibility features for players from any gaming background.
►Pew Pew: Outmaneuver and outgun your feisty foes with tactical movements like sprinting and rolling alongside precisely timed attacks from your guns or grenades.
►Stylize: Stand out from the crowd and make a name for yourself with the help of a wide variety of cosmetic items as well as expressive in-match emotes.
►I’m the Best: Tackle the top spots on the leaderboards across multiple game modes and maps for fame and fortune alike!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 22, 2020
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nuked Cockroach
- Publisher: Nuked Cockroach
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3 4th Gen Processor+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 750 GT+/Radeon R7 260X+
- HDD: 13 GB
- Description: Veterans Online is a 3D top-down twin-stick shooter blending old-school arcade mechanics with modern accessibility features for players from any gaming background.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robot's Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
- Star Trek Online: Episode Featuring LeVar Burton Available Now
- Season 14 - Emergence will arrive on PC on October 3rd. But available right now, LeVar Burton as Geordi La Forge is featured in a new episode.
- 3on3 FreeStyle Releases Major Update for Xbox One
- The first major update for 3on3 FreeStyle's Xbox One version releases today, ever since its initial launch last August.