WildStar Set Us Up The Bomb with Sabotage Launch
Today Carbine Studios released their next epic drop for WildStar, Sabotage, featuring a new 15vs15 explosive battleground known as Daggerstone Pass.
Available for players above level 30, Daggerstone Pass introduces the new Sabotage gameplay mode in which players must escort ticking timebombs to destroy enemy bases (or whatever they blow up next to in reality). All the excitement of suiciding into a group of enemy players, guarding a base for a time limit, and stealth infiltration are combined in this mode for all out chaotic hilarity.
Carbine Studios is now teasing that the next content drop will focus on the PvE gameplay. Players can learn more details about Sabotage here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chillingo launches Raids of Glory
- Leading independent mobile games publisher Chillingo and Finnish studio Nitro Games today announced the worldwide launch of Raids of Glory on ...
- Hero of the Obelisk Now Shut Down
- GBE Games takes down Hero of the Obelisk as it enters redevelopment.
- Game Update 04 Hits PlanetSide 2.
- Check out new updates for PlanetSide 2 including a new roadmap for March!