Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Goes Live Today
What surprises and excitement await you among Queen Jennah’s most esteemed guests at the Crown Pavilion? The Krytan Queen is preparing to address the celebrants and emissaries attending her royal jubilee, but someone else has plans for the Queen’s speech!
Here’s some of what to expect in today’s The Queen’s Speech update:
Developer Livestream – Take an inside look at the features in the release – 20th August
The Queen’s Speech – Don’t miss history in the making – Begins 20th August
Guild Wars 2 Anniversary Bash – First ever Anniversary Bash and Invitational Tournament – 31st August
Birthday Gifts – all characters created at the launch of Guild Wars 2 will receive gifts
World vs. World XP and Point adjustments – the World XP rate is increasing
World vs. World Trebuchet Mastery
The End of Culling in PvE – the limit on the number of characters players can see on screen is being removed
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Rounds out CUBE Systems
- After a near four hour stream today hosted by Lead Engineer Andrew Meggs, the first structure build with dynamically curved blocks was introdu...
- Monster Super League Launches Worldwide
- Mobile gamers can now enjoy the newest wave of capture, collect and evolve mobile games – available now for free on mobile.
- Mankind Reborn Reveals Huge Update
- After a little time off for much-needed rest and relaxation, the team behind Mankind Reborn released their 11th developer blog.