Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Goes Live Today
What surprises and excitement await you among Queen Jennah’s most esteemed guests at the Crown Pavilion? The Krytan Queen is preparing to address the celebrants and emissaries attending her royal jubilee, but someone else has plans for the Queen’s speech!
Here’s some of what to expect in today’s The Queen’s Speech update:
Developer Livestream – Take an inside look at the features in the release – 20th August
The Queen’s Speech – Don’t miss history in the making – Begins 20th August
Guild Wars 2 Anniversary Bash – First ever Anniversary Bash and Invitational Tournament – 31st August
Birthday Gifts – all characters created at the launch of Guild Wars 2 will receive gifts
World vs. World XP and Point adjustments – the World XP rate is increasing
World vs. World Trebuchet Mastery
The End of Culling in PvE – the limit on the number of characters players can see on screen is being removed
Articles You May Enjoy
- More Born To Fire Details Released
- Aeria Games has released new information about its upcoming MMOFPS, Born to Fire, as well as launching its website.
- Dungeon Punks Reveals Combo System
- With Dungeon Punks just two weeks from release on console, Hyperawesome has revealed more details on the game's combo system.
- Defend The Mine in Fiesta Online
- Outspark has released a new trailer today for Fiesta Online, showcasing a new Kingdom Quest.