WildStar Set Us Up The Bomb with Sabotage Launch
Today Carbine Studios released their next epic drop for WildStar, Sabotage, featuring a new 15vs15 explosive battleground known as Daggerstone Pass.
Available for players above level 30, Daggerstone Pass introduces the new Sabotage gameplay mode in which players must escort ticking timebombs to destroy enemy bases (or whatever they blow up next to in reality). All the excitement of suiciding into a group of enemy players, guarding a base for a time limit, and stealth infiltration are combined in this mode for all out chaotic hilarity.
Carbine Studios is now teasing that the next content drop will focus on the PvE gameplay. Players can learn more details about Sabotage here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins CB20 Preview Teases Ying
- Paladins offered a glimpse at the work in progress upcoming illusion focused hero, Ying.
- Banner Saga: Localizations Now Available
- Independent developer Stoic, in partnership with indie publisher Versus Evil, today announced that The Banner Saga has now been localized and ...
- CJ Internet Announces Sin Streets
- CJ Internet (CJ E&M), has announced the opening of its first North American office, located in Los Angeles, California.