WildStar Set Us Up The Bomb with Sabotage Launch
Today Carbine Studios released their next epic drop for WildStar, Sabotage, featuring a new 15vs15 explosive battleground known as Daggerstone Pass.
Available for players above level 30, Daggerstone Pass introduces the new Sabotage gameplay mode in which players must escort ticking timebombs to destroy enemy bases (or whatever they blow up next to in reality). All the excitement of suiciding into a group of enemy players, guarding a base for a time limit, and stealth infiltration are combined in this mode for all out chaotic hilarity.
Carbine Studios is now teasing that the next content drop will focus on the PvE gameplay. Players can learn more details about Sabotage here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls Online Reveals Horns of the Reach DLC Details
- Zenimax Studios has revealed details for the next DLC for The Elder Scrolls Online: Horns of the Reach.
- Galactic Junk League Open Alpha Begins
- Pixel Federation has announced that its multiplayer "space trash combat simulator," Galactic Junk League, is now in open alpha.
- Weekly Stream (7/11): Transformers Universe & Orcs Must Die! Unchained
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!