War of Rights Passes 50% Funding and Steam Greenlight
Today Campfire Games is excited to announce that War of Rights has been approved on Steam Greenlight along with reaching 50% funding for their Kickstarter campaign for this American Civil War FPS game.
“This has been a remarkable day for us! Thanks to our fans and backers we have managed to get approved on Steam Greenlight, on the same day we achieved 50% funding!” said Emil Alexander Hansen, co-founder and technical artist at Campfire Games. “We’re very happy with the way the campaign has gone and very hopeful that we can achieve our funding and bring this game to life.”
The team at Campfire Games is also thrilled about the Collector’s Edition Box Set for War of Rights being offered at the Kickstarter campaign that will include several items such as a physical copy of the game, a soundtrack CD, a poster signed by the team, Private, NCO and Officer papers for either side of the conflict, a War of Rights mouse pad and even a bullet from the American Civil War packed in a paper cartridge!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe releases Update 12.0
- Digital Extremes has just launched their biggest update for Warframe yet, with the new Update 12.0 expansion that reveals a new warframe suit,...
- Winning Putt Summer Festival Begins
- Bandai Namco has announced that summer has arrived in Winning Putt's open beta, with the start of the Winning Putt Summer Festival.
- Skyforge: New PvP Details Available
- My.com have today revealed the details of PvP battles and the new system adopted to ensure players enjoy a fair fight when squaring off in com...