Ubisoft Adds Monuments to Anno Online
Today, Ubisoft has announced a new features for their free-to-play, browser-based world-building strategy game, Anno Online, mainly focused on the creation of monuments.
By completing a quest chain, players will gain knowledge points and unlock new monuments buildings, with the “Library” acting as the first available option. A monument can have up to three construction phases and players must deliver goods to the construction site and search throughout the game for special construction components. After building the Library, players will discover the tech tree, which consists of several branches that can be unlocked for additional Knowledge Points. These points will provide players the ability to build six different types of Botanical Garden, each one giving the player a specific buff or bonus.
Players can visit other players and help them with their monument construction by sending constructors to the construction site for a specific period of time. A player can also request help from other players to improve the construction process of their buildings.
For more info: visit: http://www.anno-online.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Announces Disavowed Update
- New players can jump right into the Knights of the Fallen Empire story as the Outlander, creating a new Level 60 character.
- Aura Kingdom - Founders Pack Giveaway!!!
- Hey guys want a chance at a Aura Kingdom Founders pack? We've got two epic Founders packs to give to two lucky winners! We've got on...
- F.E.A.R. Online Press Preview
- F.E.A.R. Online is directly tied in with the series as it takes place sometime after the events of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and players are...