Ubisoft Adds Monuments to Anno Online
Today, Ubisoft has announced a new features for their free-to-play, browser-based world-building strategy game, Anno Online, mainly focused on the creation of monuments.
By completing a quest chain, players will gain knowledge points and unlock new monuments buildings, with the “Library” acting as the first available option. A monument can have up to three construction phases and players must deliver goods to the construction site and search throughout the game for special construction components. After building the Library, players will discover the tech tree, which consists of several branches that can be unlocked for additional Knowledge Points. These points will provide players the ability to build six different types of Botanical Garden, each one giving the player a specific buff or bonus.
Players can visit other players and help them with their monument construction by sending constructors to the construction site for a specific period of time. A player can also request help from other players to improve the construction process of their buildings.
For more info: visit: http://www.anno-online.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chain Chronicle: HD Retina Display & Story Content Update Available
- SEGA Networks co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new HD Retina display option, as well as story and gameplay content update for Chain Ch...
- Path of Exile: First Ever Charity Race Raises Almost $20K for Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that their first charity race event has already raised almost $20,000 to benefit the Child's Play cha...
- Nexon’s Dragon Nest Adds Level 70 Cap Update, New Dungeons and More
- Nexon announces the release of a new update for Dragon Nest that raises the level cap, introduces advanced skills, and adds new content.