Thanatos Introducing PvP & Field Bosses
Inixsoft and JM Studio have announced that Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser will launch its first major update on November 26, 2016.
The update will introduce PvP content, from 1v1 friendly duels to multiplayer PvP systems, allowing players to hunt each other instead of monsters.
Six field bosses will also be added to the game’s maps, giving players a chance to fight for the best items in game to date with the assistance of friends and allies.
More updates are planned through December to add new and player-requested content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
- The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.
- Wakfu Raiders iOS Review
- Raiders actually eases newbies into the story better than most Ankama games. Unfortunately as a standalone story, it is a bit lacking.
- Terra Battle Joins with The Last Story for Collaboration Content
- Mistwalker Corporation’s fans can anticipate a special update for the successful mobile and tablet role-playing game Terra Battle.