Thanatos Introducing PvP & Field Bosses
Inixsoft and JM Studio have announced that Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser will launch its first major update on November 26, 2016.
The update will introduce PvP content, from 1v1 friendly duels to multiplayer PvP systems, allowing players to hunt each other instead of monsters.
Six field bosses will also be added to the game’s maps, giving players a chance to fight for the best items in game to date with the assistance of friends and allies.
More updates are planned through December to add new and player-requested content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Dragon's Reach Part 2 Tease Available
- ArenaNet has just released a new teaser trailer for Guild Wars 2’s Season 2 Episode 4 – Dragon’s Reach: Part 2. This episode opens up mo...
- S4 League Review
- S4 League is a fast paced MMO shooter which got a lot of its jumping on walls and swordplay inspiration from GunZ: The Duel.
- Grandia Online Open Beta Coming July 09
- A new MMORPG 'Grandia Online' is expected to launch its open beta somewhere in July 2009 and its full commercial release later in th...