SWTOR Launches New Episodic Chapter: Profit and Plunder
BioWare™ and Lucasfilm today released the latest episodic chapter of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ – Knights of the Fallen Empire. Take the fight to the Eternal Empire in a clandestine heist to plunder Arcann’s secret vault. In a daring mission to recover the Eternal Empire’s vast riches, players will lead the adventure partnered with the galaxy’s most legendary thieves: the suave con artist, Gault Rennow, and the infamous Twi’lek rogue, Vette. Prepare to risk everything as you embark on a covert mission against all odds to take back the Empire’s stolen wealth!
Players can embark on the Knights of the Fallen Empire storyline beginning with Chapter 1 through Chapter 13: Profit and Plunder for free* as a Subscriber. Plus, to celebrate May the Fourth, players can activate their Free** Trial by May 30 to receive a Level 60 Character and instant access to Chapter One: The Hunt.
Star Wars: The Old Republic is introducing additional new gameplay experiences with this chapter:
- New Game Mode: Become the Eternal Champion as you take part in a new gladiatorial challenge and take on the most notorious and skilled warriors in Zakuul. Earn unique rewards as you fight your way through ten deadly bosses in the Eternal Championship, each of which are progressively more difficult to defeat.
- New Alliance Mission: Join forces with the loyal Wookiee Bowdaar, as he plans to end the brutal blood sport with citizens of Zakuul. If he’s going to be successful however, Bowdaar needs a brave gladiator to enter the Eternal Championship and gain the respect of his fellow fighters.
- New Plunderer Cartel Pack: Inspired by the latest Chapter, the new ‘Plunderer’ Cartel Market Pack offers players the opportunity to get rare heist-themed items, including Gault’s Triumphant Predator’s Armor Set, Vette’s Shadow Corsair Armor Set, and much more!
Find out more about the ongoing story of Star Wars: The Old Republic – Knights of the Fallen Empire at www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com/Fallen-Empire.
Get all the inside scoop on May’s action-packed Star Wars Day activities: www.swtor.com/may-the-fourth
Profit & Plunder Screenshots
Articles You May Enjoy
- Registration Now Open for Black Desert Online's First Closed Beta
- Daum Games has just opened Beta sign-ups for Black Desert Online on the official website.
- Runescape Bonus XP Weekend to Start on Friday
- Runescape has announced a bonus XP weekend to start on Friday, March 16. It will end on Monday, March 19.