Armored Warfare Hits 1 Million Early Access Registrations
Obsidian Entertainment and My.com are pleased to announce that more than 1 million gamers have signed up to be part of the Early Access Tests for Armored Warfare, the upcoming tank multiplayer action game, which officially commences today. To celebrate, a brand new trailer has been released!
The First Early access test will be taking place from May 27th, 2015 to June 3rd, 2015 from 8pm – 11pm ET on weekdays and 7pm – midnight ET on weekends.
The first round of the Early Access testing contains following features:
- 38 vehicles from multiple countries of tiers 1 to 6 (including 11 MBT’s, 4 light tanks, 5 tank destroyers, 13 AFV’s and 5 SPG’s)
- 4 PvP maps (Cold Strike, Port Storm, River Point and Ghost Field)
- Updated artillery system (including new point of view, counter-battery indicator and incoming artillery warning)
- Commander and crew skills
- Multiple tank upgrades (including smoke grenades and ERA)
- Two tank dealers (Sofie Wolfli and Marat Shishkin)
- Wide range of shells to use against your opponents
- A clan (“battalion”) system and a platoon system
- Achievement system (for excellent performance in combat)
Players who register at www.armoredwarfare.com will have a chance to be selected to join the Early Access Tests or they can follow the Armored Warfare social channels to discover how else to join. Gamers can join the Early Access battle today by purchasing one of the Founder’s Packs at http://aw.my.com/us/founders-
The first Armored Warfare Early Access test kickstarts a series of tests that will eventually lead to the upcoming Open Beta. The Early Access is a part of the Armored Warfare gameplay testing process and is not representative of the finished product. The game is still in development and Obsidian Entertainment will be continuing to make the gameplay experience better, optimizing performance and balance and adding more vehicles, maps and features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Need for Speed World Removes Level 10 Cap for Free Users
- Need for Speed World removes level 10 cap for free to play users and becomes fully free to play.
- World Of Warplanes Reveals US Carriers
- Wargaming has announced and revealed some of the US carrier-based aircraft for World of Warplanes.
- World of Tanks Braces for Update 1.0
- It's been an exciting year for World of Tanks, and in 2018, it's going to explode in a major way with the new CORE Engine.