Stormthrone Teaser Site Goes Live
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that the official teaser site for Stormthrone: Aeos Rising, its newest and most ambitious browser MMORPG yet, is open to the public. R2Games invites players from across the world to discover the ancient world of Aeos, a world besieged by demons and defended by a new generation of heroes.
Stormthrone players will create a character from one of six classes – Knight, Rogue, Priest, Warrior, Sniper, or Mage – and journey to the city of Dawnhold, crown jewel of the human empire. The teaser site offers a tantalizing glimpse into the world of Stormthrone, but more content will become available in the coming weeks – featuring developer interviews, in-depth previews of Stormthrone’s orchestral soundtrack, and more.
But previews can only reveal so much – the best way to understand Stormthrone is to play it. Subscribers to the Stormthrone Newsletter will get a chance to play before anyone else.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardian Stone Second War Mobile Review
- As part of the successors of the first war, your character will be based on one of the three character types that you will see in the intro.
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.
- Football Management Simulator One For Eleven Released Worldwide
- Free-to-play publisher Actoz Soft announces the global release of its newest mobile title, One For Eleven, a football management game for iOS ...