SMITE Reveals Freya
Today Freya, one of the key goddesses in Norse Mythology, joins the ranks of the gods in Hi-Rez’s MOBA SMITE. Whilst being known for love and beauty, her looks can be deceiving as her abilities are set to pack quite the punch to enemies on the field of battle.
Brisingamen’s Blessing (passive) uses Freya’s magic necklace to convert 20% of her magical power to physical, allowing her basic attacks to gain in strength as her magical strength grows.
Irradiate (buff) increases the basic damage of her physical attacks to do magical damage, whilst Pulse (buff) adjusts her basic melee attacks to be ranged, and deal additional magical damage and slow by 25%. Banish allows Freya to banish her enemies into the air. The enemies cannot be hit or take action whilst in the air.
Finally Valkyrie’s Discretion (Ultimate) allows Freya to utilise her Cloak of Feathers to fly above the battlefield. She becomes invulnerable and can fire down blasts to devastate enemies below.
Check out Freya in action in the video below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vampire Tribunals: Now on Android
- Today mobile video game publisher Clazz Games and developer Raincrow Studios launched Vampire Tribunals on Google Play, extending the real-wor...
- Guild Wars 2: Edge of the Mists Introduces New Content and WvW Improvements
- ArenaNet and NCSoft announce a new update for Guild Wars 2 that introduces new storyline and world versus world content.
- League of Legends Patch 5.13 Notes Revealed
- Riot Games upcoming League of Legends patch 5.13, featuring the new catfish chef champion, Tahm Kench, has revealed details today.