Skyforge Interactive Panorama Reveals New Zone
Obsidian Entertainment and Allods Team have released a new interactive 3D panorama for the upcoming sci-fi MMORPG, Skyforge, giving a first look at the location called Veines.
Veines was once a peaceful town nestled in a valley surrounded by scenic dense forests and mountaintops. Now the settlement is ravaged by the merciless forces of the Reapers of Death, including the disgusting, rat-like Virds, which emerge from an underground network of burrows to attack the unwary and Immortals alike.
You can see the full panorama here, and learn more about Veines here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions – The Rise of Non-Linear MMOs
- It’s becoming more apparent that gamers are getting burnt out on MMOs altogether, mainly due to how restricted MMOs have been come. Mikedot ...
- Smart Watch and VR integration Announced For Call of Champions
- Spacetime Studios debuts Smart Watch and Virtual Reality integration with its unreleased game, Call of Champions.
- WildStar: The Strain Blighthaven and Northern Wastes Details Revealed
- This week, Carbine is rolling out additional details about WildStar's first content update starting with a deeper look at the new zones; ...