World of Tanks Blitz Partners with Giancarlo Fisichella
World of Tanks Blitz is expanding further by adding new vehicles to its debuting tech tree. This will include 5 high-tier Italian medium tanks. To celebrate this, World of Tanks Blitz is partnering with an Italian racing legend, and a man who knows how to drive incredible vehicles, as a brand ambassador: Giancarlo Fisichella. These vehicles will add a new mechanic, the autoreloader. With it, players will have a choice of two playstyles: go full-on Rambo and fill their opponents with lead before heading for cover, or take things slow, popping shots and saving rounds for a later time.
All-in-all, 10 new vehicles (ranging from Tier I to Tier X) will be added as part of the European tech tree with tanks from Poland, Sweden, and Finland. By climbing up the tech tree, players will be able to sample vehicles from various tank-building nations. And players needn’t worry, the World of Tanks Blitz team have made it so the move from one tank to another feels completely natural.
The Italian tanks being added are:
- P.43 bis, Tier VI medium tank
- P.43 ter, Tier VII medium tank
- P.44 Pantera, Tier VIII medium tank (features an autoreloader)
- Prototipo Standard B, Tier IX medium tank (features an autoreloader)
- Progetto M40 mod. 65, Tier X medium tank (features an autoreloader)
Also being added to the European tech tree are:
- Vickers Mk.F, Tier I light tank
- 10TP, Tier II light tank
- 14TP, Tier III light tank
- Lago, Tier IV medium tank
- Strv m/42, Tier V medium tank
Giancarlo Fisichella had this to say about World of Tanks Blitz:
I’m a fan of racing and anything that gets my adrenaline pumping, and these vehicles bring the Italian drive into the game. My first choice was the Progetto with the autoreloader; it combines power and practicality, historical and modern technologies, which is cool. I knew about the game before partnering with World of Tanks Blitz; it’s a game about thinking, strategizing and picking the right tactic for the circumstance. Just like racing, it’s never easy – it’s much more than just pointing and firing at enemy vehicles.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe Update 11.5 now on PlayStation 4
- Digital Extremes announces the release of update 11.5 for Warframe on PlayStation 4.
- Twin Saga Beta Ready for August
- Twin Saga is set to make its debut this August, when the game’s first beta period begins!
- Project Blackout introduces new map
- Players of Project Blackout can now play on a new map: Machu Picchu.