Runescape Classic: Summer with Daily Riddles Event Available
The Druids of Old School RuneScape need your help! Their annual summer ritual to protect the world from evil spirits isn’t working and they need help to investigate why. Players will have to take part in the summer ritual and discover what’s missing. With a new riddle every day for the duration of the event, players will need to get their thinking caps on if they want to be rewarded with a Druid’s wreath of their very own.
There’s riddles to solve, headgear to earn, and trees that need to be hugged. So why not jump into Old School RuneScape today?
For more info, visit www.oldschool.runescape.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- CrossFire Introduces New Battlegrounds For Hero Mode X
- Two new vacation-themed battlegrounds and new unique player skins arrive for Hero Mode X fans in Cross Fire.
- HEX: Shards of Fate Kicks Off Huge International Tournament
- Alongside a prize pool of $100,000, finalists can expect to travel to the USA for the offline finals held in Lake Forest, California.
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Getting Multiplayer
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island will release a multiplayer mode on Steam as a free update on Friday the 13th of May, 2016.