New Transformers Game in Development by Kabam
Kabam and Hasbro have announced their partnership to create a AAA massively multiplayer mobile game inspired by Transformers, set to release in 2017.
The new game from Kabam will expand the Transformers presence into the mobile gaming space, giving fans the opportunity to engage with their favorite Autobots and Decepticons in a high definition 3D environment with RPG and strategy elements.
The Transformers mobile game will be developed by Kabam Vancouver, the studio who created Fast & Furious: Legacy and Marvel Contest of Champions, a top 10 grossing game on the App Store.
Tim Fields, Senior Vice President and General Manager for Kabam Vancouver, said:
The Kabam Vancouver team is filled with Transformers fans and we are beyond stoked to help create a unique mobile game set in this awesome universe. Our fans can expect incredible visuals, action-packed gameplay, deep RPG elements, and an immersive world that is truly ‘more than meets the eye.’
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Future Fight: Global Release Announced
- Netmarble Games Corp. announced today that its newest and most anticipated mobile action RPG title, Marvel Future Fight, launches globally
- Shotgun News 11/27: World of Tanks, Neverwinter, and Tower of Ascension
- A blast of the biggest MMO news of the day
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Launches its 5th Expansion, Lord of Baltic
- Fans of C9 are able to jump into Lord of Baltic and enjoy a new playable class, ‘Viking’, a fishing mode system, and even more features.