New Transformers Game in Development by Kabam
Kabam and Hasbro have announced their partnership to create a AAA massively multiplayer mobile game inspired by Transformers, set to release in 2017.
The new game from Kabam will expand the Transformers presence into the mobile gaming space, giving fans the opportunity to engage with their favorite Autobots and Decepticons in a high definition 3D environment with RPG and strategy elements.
The Transformers mobile game will be developed by Kabam Vancouver, the studio who created Fast & Furious: Legacy and Marvel Contest of Champions, a top 10 grossing game on the App Store.
Tim Fields, Senior Vice President and General Manager for Kabam Vancouver, said:
The Kabam Vancouver team is filled with Transformers fans and we are beyond stoked to help create a unique mobile game set in this awesome universe. Our fans can expect incredible visuals, action-packed gameplay, deep RPG elements, and an immersive world that is truly ‘more than meets the eye.’
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunDog Early Access Begins Thursday June 27th
- Players looking to get an extra day of practice in on OGPlanet’s upcoming Canine shooter, GunDog, featuring four distinct classes have one d...
- MU Origin’s Official Launch Date Set for July 28
- Starting from July 28th, MU Origin will be available to download for free on iOS and Android in the Americas and Europe excluding Russia.
- All-New Weapon In Nexon's Vindictus Ups the Ante
- Nexon’s action-packed MMO Vindictus continues its summer updates by upping the ante with Vella’s new weapon, the Twin Chain Blades.