New Transformers Game in Development by Kabam
Kabam and Hasbro have announced their partnership to create a AAA massively multiplayer mobile game inspired by Transformers, set to release in 2017.
The new game from Kabam will expand the Transformers presence into the mobile gaming space, giving fans the opportunity to engage with their favorite Autobots and Decepticons in a high definition 3D environment with RPG and strategy elements.
The Transformers mobile game will be developed by Kabam Vancouver, the studio who created Fast & Furious: Legacy and Marvel Contest of Champions, a top 10 grossing game on the App Store.
Tim Fields, Senior Vice President and General Manager for Kabam Vancouver, said:
The Kabam Vancouver team is filled with Transformers fans and we are beyond stoked to help create a unique mobile game set in this awesome universe. Our fans can expect incredible visuals, action-packed gameplay, deep RPG elements, and an immersive world that is truly ‘more than meets the eye.’
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mission Against Terror: Major Changes Announced Today
- Mission Against Terror: Major Changes Announced Today - Tons of new social feature and changes available
- Dirty Bomb Closed Beta Impressions
- Dirty Bomb has a decent foundation to work with, but there’s a lot that needs to be done in order to make it stand out from other modern FPS...
- Dogs of War Online Enters Open Beta
- Cyanide announces the release of open beta testing on Steam for its Confrontation minis game, Dogs of Wars Online.