Neverwinter Teases PvP Updates in State of the Game Video
A new state of the game released by Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios for D&D Neverwinter reveals major improvements are coming down the pipeline focused on the end-game PvP.
The three primary issues being addressed are matchmaking systems, the overwhelming power of burst damage, and overbearing crowd control. A new tenacity stat is being introduced to PvP gear to help alleviate some of this frustration while improved matchmaking should help set foes up against more evenly matched opponents.
The matchmaking changes will also introduce leaver penalties to improve the overall experience. And those that feel they have it all will now have a new tier of PvP gear to battle for an unlock.
Catch the details in the State of the Game video above or read more on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online's Proteus release is out today
- CCP has just released a new update for their sandbox sci-fi game "EVE Online" with the new Proteus update. This new update features ...
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Coming to PS and PC
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC on July 2.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1 Offers New Heavensward Chapter
- Square Enix today launches Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.1, As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness.