Neverwinter Teases PvP Updates in State of the Game Video
A new state of the game released by Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios for D&D Neverwinter reveals major improvements are coming down the pipeline focused on the end-game PvP.
The three primary issues being addressed are matchmaking systems, the overwhelming power of burst damage, and overbearing crowd control. A new tenacity stat is being introduced to PvP gear to help alleviate some of this frustration while improved matchmaking should help set foes up against more evenly matched opponents.
The matchmaking changes will also introduce leaver penalties to improve the overall experience. And those that feel they have it all will now have a new tier of PvP gear to battle for an unlock.
Catch the details in the State of the Game video above or read more on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Could SMITE Expand into MMO Territory?
- The question is: Could Hirez find a way to create an MMO-styled game using the lore they've been creating? Survey says "Yes"
- Epigenesis Preview
- I would like to start by saying that I like the idea for Epigenesis. I was never a big Halo fan, but it really felt like Griffball, suspended ...
- Overwatch Season 2 Preview
- Season 2 helps to address skill tier issues in hopes of providing players with a better competitive play experience.