Mythos teaser site updated
Mythos, an MMO previously under the now defunct Flagship Studios, has had its teaser site updated by its new producers, Redbana.
The new site features a new trailer, which features in game footage of the Diablo-esque game. It also features registration for Closed Beta, a developer’s blog, and written lore for the upcoming game.
The Original Press Release:
SAN FRANCISCO – Dec. 1, 2009
Redbana US Corporation today announced plans to publish Mythos in North America. T3 Entertainment’s North American development and publishing arm, Redbana will bring the long-awaited online action RPG to US audiences, expanding the company’s offering of premier free-to-play online games. Fans are encouraged to check out new additions to the game at the official teaser site: www.mythos.com.
The newly updated Mythos website features a brand new teaser trailer with never before seen footage of new content. Visitors can also stay updated on Mythos’ development with a calendar of upcoming announcements and an animated book that describes some of the newly added back-story. Fans of Mythos can still sign up for the official newsletter, with more information about the upcoming North American closed beta, explore concept art and new features, which will be added periodically leading up to the game’s launch.
“We’re privileged to be able to take the helm of this ambitious and highly-regarded project,” said Young Rok Park, CEO of Redbana. “We launched Redbana with Audition, and are now diversifying our offering with Mythos. Our vision is to deliver a diverse selection of high quality games to the North American market.”
In 2008, the Mythos beta was closed to the disappointment of the game’s many fans. HanbitSoft acquired the intellectual property and parent company T3 Entertainment resumed development, with the game now in closed beta in South Korea. Redbana will oversee the launch and operations for the title in North America.
Visit the official Mythos website for more information: http://www.mythos.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Introduces Directives System
- Sony Online Entertainment launched today a new prestige/achievement system for all PlanetSide 2 players, called Direcives.
- Asymmetrical Co-op Spy Thriller “Clandestine” Infiltrates Steam Early Access Today
- Danish indie developer Logic Artists today announced that asymmetrical co-op espionage adventure “Clandestine” is now available on Steam E...
- Camelot Unchained Talks Viking Drengr Class and Path System
- Although focused on the Viking realm warrior known as the Drengr, the more important reveal of the stream focused around the idea of multiple ...