Moon Hunters: 8-bit Co-op RPG now on Kickstarter
After nine months of concepting, sweating, and working with the Square Enix Collective, Moon Hunters is finally ready for Kickstarter. Moon Hunters is a 1-4 player action RPG with a rich, ancient world that’s different every time you play. Build your mythology as you play, solo or with friends, every action and choice contributing to your legend.
You could describe the game as “Legend of Zelda meets Castle Crashers”, or maybe “King of Dragon Pass meets Gauntlet”. We empower players to experiment with their personality through the reputation and tribe-management, while combat challenges punctuate the journey as chances to prove their skill.
They’re offering limited-edition signed poster prints, fabric prints, and T-shirts as unique backer rewards. Early bird rewards are going fast, so act quickly.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitfoxgames/moon-hunters-a-myth-weaving-rpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Classic: All-New Boss House & Kalima Temple Instances Revealed
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today revealed two all-new instances for MU Classic – a rebirth of a classic MMO coming soon t...
- Aion Celebrates its 6th Anniversary
- Today, Aion - the critically acclaimed fantasy MMO from NCSOFT - celebrates its 6th Anniversary in North America.
- Requiem Olympic Events to Continue This Weekend
- Gravity Interactive has reminded players that the Olympic events for Requiem will continue this weekend, starting on Saturday, August 18.