Moon Hunters: 8-bit Co-op RPG now on Kickstarter
After nine months of concepting, sweating, and working with the Square Enix Collective, Moon Hunters is finally ready for Kickstarter. Moon Hunters is a 1-4 player action RPG with a rich, ancient world that’s different every time you play. Build your mythology as you play, solo or with friends, every action and choice contributing to your legend.
You could describe the game as “Legend of Zelda meets Castle Crashers”, or maybe “King of Dragon Pass meets Gauntlet”. We empower players to experiment with their personality through the reputation and tribe-management, while combat challenges punctuate the journey as chances to prove their skill.
They’re offering limited-edition signed poster prints, fabric prints, and T-shirts as unique backer rewards. Early bird rewards are going fast, so act quickly.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitfoxgames/moon-hunters-a-myth-weaving-rpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Gets Monthly ESports Tournament Series "Go4Firefall”
- Red 5 Studios™ today announced that Firefall’s first official Open Beta tournament series, Go4Firefall, begins Sunday, August 4.
- Warhammer 40k: Speical Alienware and Razer Promos
- This past month, Team Critical Hit has updated us with some of the things they've have been working on. First and most importantly, they ...
- DK Online's Unique Realm Vs. Realm Mode Opens Up Epic and Massive Melees to all Players
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today revealed the details surrounding the Realm vs. Realm (RvR) mode in...