Moon Hunters: 8-bit Co-op RPG now on Kickstarter
After nine months of concepting, sweating, and working with the Square Enix Collective, Moon Hunters is finally ready for Kickstarter. Moon Hunters is a 1-4 player action RPG with a rich, ancient world that’s different every time you play. Build your mythology as you play, solo or with friends, every action and choice contributing to your legend.
You could describe the game as “Legend of Zelda meets Castle Crashers”, or maybe “King of Dragon Pass meets Gauntlet”. We empower players to experiment with their personality through the reputation and tribe-management, while combat challenges punctuate the journey as chances to prove their skill.
They’re offering limited-edition signed poster prints, fabric prints, and T-shirts as unique backer rewards. Early bird rewards are going fast, so act quickly.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitfoxgames/moon-hunters-a-myth-weaving-rpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- CABAL 2's New Free Update: AI ASCENT
- The latest free update to Cabal 2, called "AI ASCENT" brings an increased level cap, new player skills, and much more.
- StarCraft 2: Red Bull Battlegrounds Finals Coming Soon
- Today, Red Bull Media House announced that the Lincoln Theatre in Washington, D.C. will be the venue for the Red Bull Battle Grounds Grand Fin...
- Total War: Attila 50 Turn Press Preview
- Historically speaking, the Huns came to the European kingdoms and showed no mercy. You will find similar merciless gameplay in Total War: Atti...