Legend of Martial Arts now live
Perfect World Entertainment’s remake of Kung Foo!, Legend of Martial Arts, has transitioned out of open beta and is now live.
The game features a martial arts style storyline with anime-style graphics, a transformation and legendary weapon system, and both PvP dungeons and a dungeon matchmaking system. Released in the update is also the Reavers race, a demonic race with the Berserker class and Oracle class.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Jade Dynasty, Battle of the Immortals, Perfect World International, Ether Saga Online, and Forsaken World.
Legend of Martial Arts Gameplay Screenshot
Perfect World Entertainment’s latest game, Legend of Martial Arts, is now live!
- Martial Art Disciplines – Select and master your own martial art discipline to become a legend
- Reavers Race – A demonic, non-human race that possesses special magical skills, choose to play as either the Berserker or Oracle class
- Berserker class – Transform into a cat or wolf to greatly improve physical abilities
- Oracle class – Summon gods from the underworld to activate special and more powerful magic spells
- Transformation System – Over 100 different transformations available from purely aesthetic to others that bolster character attributes with passive benefits and skills
- Weapons and Equipment – Choose from a variety of weapons ranging from deadly scythes to a number of silly, everyday household items including a plunger, guitar or frying pan
- Legendary Weapon System – Achieve the top ranks on the leader boards and attain unique weapons to become a legend
- Expansive Zones – Discovery in-depth zones including special starting areas for the underworld race
- PvP Dungeons – Explore dungeons for loot and fight other players for the right to take down powerful monsters and bosses
- Dungeon Matchmaking/Queue System
Join the legend and download Legend of Martial Arts today at:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Pushes CBT 4 with Over 6 GBs of Patch Notes
- Obsidian Entertainment has pushed Skyforge into its fourth closed beta test this morning, bringing with it some serious game improvements.
- ArcheAge: Alpha Now Live and NDA Free
- Recently, Trion Worlds’ Alpha test of ArcheAge has begun. Alpha is an opportunity for a hand-picked group of ArcheAge fansite operators, liv...
- Mercenaries Revealed for Ecol Tactics Online
- GamesCampus has announced details today on the four NPC mercenary classes available in Ecol Tactics Online.