Legend of Martial Arts now live
Perfect World Entertainment’s remake of Kung Foo!, Legend of Martial Arts, has transitioned out of open beta and is now live.
The game features a martial arts style storyline with anime-style graphics, a transformation and legendary weapon system, and both PvP dungeons and a dungeon matchmaking system. Released in the update is also the Reavers race, a demonic race with the Berserker class and Oracle class.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Jade Dynasty, Battle of the Immortals, Perfect World International, Ether Saga Online, and Forsaken World.
Legend of Martial Arts Gameplay Screenshot
Perfect World Entertainment’s latest game, Legend of Martial Arts, is now live!
- Martial Art Disciplines – Select and master your own martial art discipline to become a legend
- Reavers Race – A demonic, non-human race that possesses special magical skills, choose to play as either the Berserker or Oracle class
- Berserker class – Transform into a cat or wolf to greatly improve physical abilities
- Oracle class – Summon gods from the underworld to activate special and more powerful magic spells
- Transformation System – Over 100 different transformations available from purely aesthetic to others that bolster character attributes with passive benefits and skills
- Weapons and Equipment – Choose from a variety of weapons ranging from deadly scythes to a number of silly, everyday household items including a plunger, guitar or frying pan
- Legendary Weapon System – Achieve the top ranks on the leader boards and attain unique weapons to become a legend
- Expansive Zones – Discovery in-depth zones including special starting areas for the underworld race
- PvP Dungeons – Explore dungeons for loot and fight other players for the right to take down powerful monsters and bosses
- Dungeon Matchmaking/Queue System
Join the legend and download Legend of Martial Arts today at:
Articles You May Enjoy
- The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria Releases First Major Update
- Joycity's The War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria has officially dropped their first major release since the global launch.
- Crush Online Final Closed Beta Begins
- Crush Online has announced that its third and final closed beta stage has begun.
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Update Coming Soon
- From September 18, 2014 until September 25, 2014, players are tasked with defending Neverwinter from encroaching foes in the new Siege Battlef...