Legend of Martial Arts now live
Perfect World Entertainment’s remake of Kung Foo!, Legend of Martial Arts, has transitioned out of open beta and is now live.
The game features a martial arts style storyline with anime-style graphics, a transformation and legendary weapon system, and both PvP dungeons and a dungeon matchmaking system. Released in the update is also the Reavers race, a demonic race with the Berserker class and Oracle class.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Jade Dynasty, Battle of the Immortals, Perfect World International, Ether Saga Online, and Forsaken World.
Legend of Martial Arts Gameplay Screenshot
Perfect World Entertainment’s latest game, Legend of Martial Arts, is now live!
- Martial Art Disciplines – Select and master your own martial art discipline to become a legend
- Reavers Race – A demonic, non-human race that possesses special magical skills, choose to play as either the Berserker or Oracle class
- Berserker class – Transform into a cat or wolf to greatly improve physical abilities
- Oracle class – Summon gods from the underworld to activate special and more powerful magic spells
- Transformation System – Over 100 different transformations available from purely aesthetic to others that bolster character attributes with passive benefits and skills
- Weapons and Equipment – Choose from a variety of weapons ranging from deadly scythes to a number of silly, everyday household items including a plunger, guitar or frying pan
- Legendary Weapon System – Achieve the top ranks on the leader boards and attain unique weapons to become a legend
- Expansive Zones – Discovery in-depth zones including special starting areas for the underworld race
- PvP Dungeons – Explore dungeons for loot and fight other players for the right to take down powerful monsters and bosses
- Dungeon Matchmaking/Queue System
Join the legend and download Legend of Martial Arts today at:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Celebrates Valentine's Day and Lunar New Year
- Kill3rCombo has announced a variety of new events to celebrate both Valentine's Day and the Lunar New Year.
- Webzen and gPotato to be merged into one gaming portal
- WEBZEN has just revealed their upcoming changes to their game portals. Millions of players will be able to play together with unified services...
- Enter an Enchanted World: Elvenar Officially Launches in the USA
- Today, InnoGames launched the US-version of its fantasy strategy game Elvenar.