League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
After yesterday’s launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.
Hextech crafting lets players earn up to four chests a month (one chest per season per champion), along with keys from matchmaking. These chests can unlock shards, essence, skins, and more, as part of a Champion Mastery rewards system.
You can find out more about the system here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Poppy Rework Review
- Honestly, I freakin’ miss her old Ultimate. Though there’s a lot to be said for knocking the enemy jungler/tank into left field.
- Age of Wushu: Warrior’s Ascension Announced
- The next major expansion of Age of Wushu – Warrior’s Ascension – will be released on July 31st, 2014! The new expansion will deliver loa...
- SMITE: New Conquest Map Headlines “Season 2 patch” Update
- With the beginning of a new SMITE season comes a huge patch update, headlined by the all-new Conquest map. As well as the obvious visual overh...