League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
After yesterday’s launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.
Hextech crafting lets players earn up to four chests a month (one chest per season per champion), along with keys from matchmaking. These chests can unlock shards, essence, skins, and more, as part of a Champion Mastery rewards system.
You can find out more about the system here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Acquires Games Studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games
- Kabam, Inc., today announced it has acquired Los Angeles-based games studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games. The move will expand Kabam’s glob...
- Strife: Patch 0.2.38 Now Available
- S2 Games has just released a new update for their casual MOBA title: Strife. Patch 0.2.38 introduces a new pet, major crafting changes and mor...
- Project Blackout's International Championship Coming 9/27
- The fourth annual Point Blank International championship will be hosted from September 27-28, 2014 in Istanbul, Turkey.