League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
After yesterday’s launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.
Hextech crafting lets players earn up to four chests a month (one chest per season per champion), along with keys from matchmaking. These chests can unlock shards, essence, skins, and more, as part of a Champion Mastery rewards system.
You can find out more about the system here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMO Predictions 2017 - The Indie MMORPG Rise
- This last year I've had the famous MMO craving for a while.
- PUBG Mobile Lite Releases 0.14.1 Update
- PUBG MOBILE LITE released a massive content update today, with version 0.14.1.
- Spirit Tales Announces 1v5 Monster Boss PvP
- KoramGame has announced a new PvP mode for Spirit Tales, coming June 6.