Kill3rCombo Acquired by KOG
Kill3rCombo has announced that they have been purchased by Korean game developer KOG, the creators of Elsword, Grand Chase, and Fighters Club. This merge solidifies the partnership between the two companies, as Kill3rCombo (now known as KOG Games) published Elsword and was working on releasing Fighters Club to North America.
The merger will allow a much greater focus to bring the games to all aspects of the culture in North America, such as recent efforts to publish Elsword on the Steam platform. Kill3rCombo was originally created as a joint venture between the development of KOG and publisher Level Up to introduce KOG in North America.
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: First Details Revealed
- Today Robot Entertainment announced the first details and opening date for the upcoming ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta. Beginning on ...
- Gate of Darkness opens in Elsword
- Elsword is celebrating the release of a new dungeon, the Gate of Darkness.
- Warframe Grants Anniversary Gift to PS4 Players
- Warframe grants PlayStation 4 players the limited edition First Anniversary DEX FURIS.