Kill3rCombo Acquired by KOG
Kill3rCombo has announced that they have been purchased by Korean game developer KOG, the creators of Elsword, Grand Chase, and Fighters Club. This merge solidifies the partnership between the two companies, as Kill3rCombo (now known as KOG Games) published Elsword and was working on releasing Fighters Club to North America.
The merger will allow a much greater focus to bring the games to all aspects of the culture in North America, such as recent efforts to publish Elsword on the Steam platform. Kill3rCombo was originally created as a joint venture between the development of KOG and publisher Level Up to introduce KOG in North America.
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantasy Star Online Review
- Phantasy Star Online 2 is definitely the type of game which needs to be played to be understood.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Beta Impressions
- There is certainly a lot of buzz regarding the release for one of the biggest MMORPGs of the year: The Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) is the late...
- Hi-Rez Expo Begins Thursday January 5
- Hi-Rez Expo (HRX), an annual gaming festival celebrating the games and communities of Hi-Rez Studios, begins tomorrow!