Kill3rCombo Acquired by KOG
Kill3rCombo has announced that they have been purchased by Korean game developer KOG, the creators of Elsword, Grand Chase, and Fighters Club. This merge solidifies the partnership between the two companies, as Kill3rCombo (now known as KOG Games) published Elsword and was working on releasing Fighters Club to North America.
The merger will allow a much greater focus to bring the games to all aspects of the culture in North America, such as recent efforts to publish Elsword on the Steam platform. Kill3rCombo was originally created as a joint venture between the development of KOG and publisher Level Up to introduce KOG in North America.
Elsword Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Legend Continues in Chapter 2 of Dragon Blaze
- Starting July 21, 2015, Dragon Blaze players can discover new characters, explore an unfamiliar map, and more.
- Crystal Saga introduces marriage and rebirth
- Crystal Saga has launched a new update, just in time for Valentine's Day.
- Paladins 2017 Impressions
- Paladins: Champions of the Realm was our top F2P game in 2016, and that’s well deserved.