Royal Tank Corps Coming Soon To World of Tanks
Wargaming has announced that the Royal Tank Corps British line of tanks will arrive with its next update, Update 8.1.
The update introduces medium and light tanks to the British line, including the Vickers Medium Mk I, FV 214 Conqueror, Centurion Mk. I-XI tanks, Matilda, and Churchills. More tanks will come to the British line in future updates, including SPGs and tank destroyers.
The update will also overhaul the rendering and lighting system on five additional battle arenas and add three new premium machines.
“The Brits invented the first tank, pioneering the evolution of the whole industry, and it’s an honor for us to greet them in World of Tanks. They are so close, you can hear their tracks rolling!” said Mike Zhivets, World of Tanks Producer. “Their looks are as daunting as their guns, and I’m sure the Brits will make great competitors to other nations in World of Tanks.”
World of Tanks: Update 8.1 Screenshots
Articles You May Enjoy
- Clash of Clans Mobile Review
- Clash of Clans presents strategy base building done right.
- ASTA Open Beta Date Announced
- After the Initial Beta Test in November 2015, ASTA is finally getting ready to go into its Open Beta on the 2nd of March.
- Nosgoth: Halloween Event Now Available
- From 27th October players will be able to celebrate Halloween in the one week Nosgoth event, Devil’s Night. For a limited time gamers will h...