Inflo Games: New mobile gaming portal introduces “Mercenaries Strike Back”
GameFactory is excited and proud to announce the launch of its new subsidiary company, Inflo Games which is a sister company to the popular free-to-play gaming portal, OGPlanet. Following OGPlanet’s commitment and dedication to bringing high quality gaming experiences to North American and European audiences, Inflo Games will continue this trend by branching out beyond PC games to a variety of new platforms such as Android and iOS for mobile devices. Similar to OGPlanet, all games released by Inflo Games will be 100% free-to-play with the option of making in-game purchases to enhance a player’s gaming experience. Coupled with a firm stance to avoid any types of pay-to-win mechanics, Inflo Games promises to release games that harbor a fun, social and engaging environment for all types of gamers.
Coinciding with Inflo Games’ official launch, the company will be releasing the mobile game Mercenaries Strike Back which will be available on the Google Play store as of 4:00 PM PDT / 7:00 PMT PST today and will be released on iOS in the coming weeks.
For more info, visit http://www.inflogames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Happy 10th Anniversary for PlanetSide 1
- As a thank you to those veterans, every former PlanetSide 1 subscriber will be granted 6 months of PlanetSide 1 membership absolutely free!
- Festival of Kobol Comes To Battlestar Galactica Online
- Bigpoint has announced the upcoming Battlestar Galactica Online Festival of Kobol.
- Nexon America Invites You to #PlayDirty in Dirty Bomb
- Nexon America and Splash Damage have changed the name of their upcoming online shooter from Extraction to Dirty Bomb.