Heat Online Open Beta Begins August 17
Heat Online – the free to play MMO racing game which is basically Project Torque relaunched, will begin its open beta on August 17, 2010. The company behind Heat Online, Innologin LTD, has said that even though Heat Online will use the same client as Project Torque from Aeria Games, there will be a few differences. Gamers can expect a few differences between the two versions, but anyone who enjoyed playing Project Torque should enjoy Heat Online as well.
Heat Online / Project Torque Gameplay Screenshot
For those that haven’t heard of Heat Online or Project Torque – it’s a realistic 3D racing MMO with gorgeous graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legacy of Discord Furious Wings Update Available
- Legacy of Discord invites you to embark on a new adventure in a mysterious and untamed land of danger and riches!
- Stronghold Kingdoms June Update Adds Player Quests
- Stronghold Kingdoms, one of the top ten most popular free-to-play games on Steam, has just been updated with new gameplay content in the form ...
- Wartile Early Access Impressions
- Wartile is part mini-fig game, part 3-D board game!