Heroes of the Storm Hosts Second Developer Q&A
Blizzard’s development team for Heroes of the Storm has hosted a second Q&A session on Twitch. Live on stream were Dustin Browder (Game Director), Kaeo Milker (Senior Game Producer), and Kevin Johnson (Senior Manager, Community Development).
The team discussed map design, state of the game development, team strategies, the talent system, and more. You can watch the recorded stream here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis Refresher PC Review
- Thankfully calling out a game for only drawing in DC fans is a lot less niche than one might suspect.
- Combat Arms EU Update Brings New Skyscraper Map and In-Game Items
- Nexon Europe announces the release of the Crystal Tower map and associated in-game items.
- LawBreakers First Closed Alpha Begins This Weekend
- LawBreakers, the gravity-defying debut title, releases its first public round of closed alpha testing this weekend.