Heroes of the Storm Hosts Second Developer Q&A
Blizzard’s development team for Heroes of the Storm has hosted a second Q&A session on Twitch. Live on stream were Dustin Browder (Game Director), Kaeo Milker (Senior Game Producer), and Kevin Johnson (Senior Manager, Community Development).
The team discussed map design, state of the game development, team strategies, the talent system, and more. You can watch the recorded stream here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Act of Aggression Launches Multiplayer Pre-Order Beta
- Act of Aggression - Eugen Systems' new RTS - launches multiplayer pre-order beta today.
- Riot Games Reveals League of Legends Patch 5.11
- Riot Games is giving their Dominion and Twisted Treeline maps a bit of love in the latest League of Legends patch 5.11.
- Infinite Crisis Open Beta Review
- Have you ever wanted to play as your favorite superhero? Happen to be too swept up in the MOBA craze to dedicate the time to games like DCUO? ...