HAWKEN’s March Patch Now Available
Meteor Interactive has announced the availability of HAWKEN’s March patch on Steam, featuring gameplay improvements, Co-op Challenges, and Cockpit Customizations. Highlights of the update include-
Faster Mechs: Walk and boost speed is increased for all mechs by about 10%, making it easier to move around without boosting and getting back in the fight quicker.
Co-op Challenges: This new system lets you set challenge mods on Co-op Bot Destruction Matches to increase difficulty and rewards. Challenges include Speed Freaks, Glass Cannon, and Trust Your Eye.
Cockpit Customizations: Change HUD Colors, Reticles, and Decorations.
You can read the full release notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Explorers Rejoice: Edge of Space Multiplayer Launches This Week
- Handyman Studios announces the release of multiplayer for the open-world terraforming game, Edge of Space.
- Naruto Saga - Chapter IV Expansion Announced
- IceGames has revealed their first details of the upcoming Chapter IV: Ninja World War expansion to popular Naruto team-combat MMO, Naruto Saga...
- Pangya releases collaboration with Nisemonogatari
- SG Interactive has announced a collaboration with Nisemonogatari in Pangya.