First Phase of PlanetSide 2 Missions System Now Live
The first phase of the new Missions System in PlanetSide 2 is now live! Getting players into the action faster, the Missions System acts as a player guide for finding offensive or defensive objectives, and enables greater coordination between squads and platoons. Now, players will always have a mission to complete. With the next phases of the Missions System, players can expect to see player created missions, additional rewards, expansion of available mission types and more.
Additionally, today’s game update brings new membership benefits, including a Members-only double XP extended weekend. Also, this weekend is the Spring Splurge sales event. Starting today, players will have access to massive discounts in the marketplace on guns, camos, helmets, vehicle gear and more. Info on the extended sales weekend can be found here.
Lastly, in case you missed it, the PlanetSide 2 team also recently announced a brand new vehicle in development, the Valkyrie, set for release this summer. A fast-attack aircraft, the Valkyrie holds a small squad of four and acts as a quick response method for jumping around between battles.
For more information on the Missions System, Valkyrie and other future content, visit the PlanetSide 2 Roadmap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Top Ten Oldest MMORPGs
- Many gamers were first introduced to the MMORPG genre by World of Warcraft which was released in 2004.
- Thanatos Introducing PvP & Field Bosses
- Thanatos: The Dragon Chaser will launch its first major update on November 26, 2016.
- Taichi Panda 3: Soft Launch Announcement
- The closed beta for Taichi Panda 3: Dragon Hunter has come to an end for iOS and Android devices successfully!