First Phase of PlanetSide 2 Missions System Now Live
The first phase of the new Missions System in PlanetSide 2 is now live! Getting players into the action faster, the Missions System acts as a player guide for finding offensive or defensive objectives, and enables greater coordination between squads and platoons. Now, players will always have a mission to complete. With the next phases of the Missions System, players can expect to see player created missions, additional rewards, expansion of available mission types and more.
Additionally, today’s game update brings new membership benefits, including a Members-only double XP extended weekend. Also, this weekend is the Spring Splurge sales event. Starting today, players will have access to massive discounts in the marketplace on guns, camos, helmets, vehicle gear and more. Info on the extended sales weekend can be found here.
Lastly, in case you missed it, the PlanetSide 2 team also recently announced a brand new vehicle in development, the Valkyrie, set for release this summer. A fast-attack aircraft, the Valkyrie holds a small squad of four and acts as a quick response method for jumping around between battles.
For more information on the Missions System, Valkyrie and other future content, visit the PlanetSide 2 Roadmap.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkout Beta Preview
- Darkout offers sidescrolling survival gameplay with elements of building as you scrap out a living in a dark cold alien world.
- Shadowrun Online Releases Co-op and Character Customization
- The newest update for Shadowrun Online, currently on Steam Early Access for PC and Mac, introduces two-player cooperative gameplay and new ch...
- Another Winter Weekend for RuneScape
- RuneScape is celebrating winter with multiple celebrations throughout the month, and this weekend, players can enjoy bonuses to Minigames.