Halloween “Sieges” Knight Age
Joymax has announced the launch of a new major update to Knight Age today.
The update introduces Siege Warfare, a new way to PvP in Knight Age. Siege Warfare is a large PvP battle between Orders of Knights, and lasts an hour, during which players must seek to rack up as many points as they can by touching the Crystal. The victor of the match will become Lord of Tintagel Castle, where an exclusive merchant with high level items can be accessed. This weekly skirmish will take place every Sunday, starting this weekend, October 21. The first victors this weekend will get a special commemorative cape, plus additional prizes for their skill.
Halloween events are also starting up in Knight Age, and lets players collect costume accessories, trick monsters and treat GMs, and take part in a big Halloween party with exclusive treats. Halloween events will last until November 6.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Angels Closed Beta Begins Nov 3
- War of Angels Closed Beta begins on November 3, 2010 and runs until November 12, 2010. Neowiz will be publishing War of Angels world-wide.
- TERA: Fate of Arun Expansion Announced
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce first deta...
- The Monetary Model within Age of Wushu
- Snail Games is excited to present the closed Beta for Age of Wushu. The first realistic Martial Arts MMORPG to be released in North America, t...