Halloween “Sieges” Knight Age
Joymax has announced the launch of a new major update to Knight Age today.
The update introduces Siege Warfare, a new way to PvP in Knight Age. Siege Warfare is a large PvP battle between Orders of Knights, and lasts an hour, during which players must seek to rack up as many points as they can by touching the Crystal. The victor of the match will become Lord of Tintagel Castle, where an exclusive merchant with high level items can be accessed. This weekly skirmish will take place every Sunday, starting this weekend, October 21. The first victors this weekend will get a special commemorative cape, plus additional prizes for their skill.
Halloween events are also starting up in Knight Age, and lets players collect costume accessories, trick monsters and treat GMs, and take part in a big Halloween party with exclusive treats. Halloween events will last until November 6.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 5 Preview
- I'm going to outline some of the more important changes and what they could potentially mean to you in the upcoming season.
- TERA Introduces Factions, New Zones, Evolved Political System
- En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, announced today that the upcoming “...
- Joymax celebrates its 15th birthday
- Games publisher and developer Joymax is celebrating its 15th birthday this month.