Free Realms Update Adds New Hoverboards
Free Realms introduced an update yesterday (May 29) that introduced a bunch of new items to the game. Since the game’s release in mid 2009, Free Realms has been consistently updated and expanded. The game now boasts over 10 million registered users.
Check the official release below for a full list of updated content.
From The Official Release:
Highroad Junction Playground
Have you been to Highroad Junction recently? Someone has imported blocks and built a playground behind the Pet Adoption Center! It’s a fun place to run around. How far can you get without falling?
There are a new items in the Station Cash Marketplace!
New Hoverboards – There are two new hoverboard styles. The Dwarftech and Clockwork boards come with fancy chrome exhaust pipes and have paint jobs in
New School Archery Equipment – If you’re an Archer, you’ll want to pick up one of these new items. These items level up with your character, so they get better as you do! There are two new bows and two new hoodies available.
Treeble Pets – These fantastic flying squirrels make for awesome pets!
Jackpot Plants – Need some extra coin? Then pick up a shiny new Jackpot Plant! If you water them daily, they will grow gold coins that you can harvest the next day! It has three levels of growth, each one giving out more coin than before. 500 Coins per day from the small, 700 for medium and 1000 coins for a fully grown Jackpot Plant!
But what good is a Jackpot Plant if you can’t share it? Your friends can help water your plants to earn coins and add to your harvest as well! Each plant can be watered by a friend each 15 minutes. A player can water up to 25 plants belonging to friends in a 24 hour period. When a friend waters your Jackpot Plant they will get 50 coins!
Once you place a Jackpot Plant in your house, it cannot be returned to your inventory. You can harvest the plants once a day (as long as it has been watered the day before) for up to 30 days. After that, it will transform into (and show up in your inventory) as a Golden Jackpotted Plant that can be placed as a housing decoration.
If you want to get a Jackpot Plant, you can speak to one of the Gold Farmers located around the world, or head right into the Station Cash Marketplace.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online Offers First Race Reveal for Industrial Buvants
- Following last week’s sudden reveal of Black Gold Online’s unique F2P business model, it seems Snail Games is ready to start getting serio...
- Wargaming.net Celebrates Military Month with WoT Facebook Giveaway
- It's National Military Appreciation Month, and Wargaming.net is celebrating in style with a generous promotion for players of the popular...
- Rise of Mythos: Unveiling of V1.2
- GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Rise of Mythos, a highly addictive and competitive str...