Combat Arms adds Ghost Town
The newest update to Combat Arms adds a new war zone, weapons, and gear.
The war zone, called Ghost Town and located near Boston, offers tall buildings where players will have to battle through the abandoned streets and avoid being sniped. The zone supports Bombing Run, Capture the Flag, Elimination, Elimination Pro, Last Man Standing, Search and Destroy, Spy Hunt, and Seize and Secure modes. Players who finish 50 matches by November 21st in the new map will be able to earn limited edition weapons. Also new is the two-slot Terrain Backpack and the XK-8.
Combat Arms is published by Nexon, who publishes many games including MapleStory, Mabinogi, and Vindictus.
Combat Arms Gameplay Screenshot
Ghost Town map added to Combat Arms battle zones
Nexon America has released a new content update for Combat Arms that includes a new war zone called Ghost Town, new weapons, and a new gear item to support any desire to create maximum carnage.
Ghost Town, located near Boston, Mass., is a street level zone with access to tall buildings where players will have to battle block-by-block using cars, construction barriers and abandoned military vehicles as cover . Players on the street will be targets for snipers hiding in high-rise windows and many of the dark alleys and turns the new zone offers. The area was abandoned after an experimental virus was accidentally released into the city, forcing the evacuation of all civilians and creating a hot spot for mercenary factions clashing with the occasional zombie horde attack.
The zone can be played in several modes, including Bombing Run, Capture the Flag, Elimination, Elimination Pro, Last Man Standing, Search and Destroy, Spy Hunt as well as Seize and Secure. The Ghost Town Killah Event is currently underway, where players who complete 50 matches by Nov. 21 will be eligible to earn limited edition weapons.
Adding to the flavor of the new zone is a new light weight backpack, the two slot Terrain Backpack, and the new bullpup rifle, the XK-8. The versatile XK-8 comes with a scope and rapid fire, useful for heated battle as well as sniping in Ghost Town.
The new content is currently available to play and download for free at http://combatarms.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Egg-stravaganza Across the Ages: Forge of Empires Celebrates Easter!
- InnoGames announces its annual Easter Egg hunt for Forge of Empires, with new avatars and buildings as rewards.
- Neverwinter Reveals Character Customization Details
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed today new details about character creation in their upcoming MMO, Neverwinter.
- SMITE: Amateur Tournament and SlaughterHouse Chaac Skin Annouced
- Hi-Rez Studios has teamed up with Iron Gaming to create a unique tournament circuit for amateur gamers. The Iron Games will be a series of onl...