Forced Showdown Releases On March 29th
Betadwarf, imgur internet sensation and the developers of the hit Action-RPG, FORCED, is unleashing their deck-building, twin stick, rogue-lite, FORCED SHOWDOWN, on March 29th, 2016 on Steam (Windows).
Forced Showdown is a modern mash-up of a top-down, twin stick action rogue-lite that combines the strategy of a deck-building card game. Take control of one of four gladiators in a Galactic Game Show hosted by the Computer-Simulated Arena Referee (C-SAR) to win the approval of the crowd and become the Galaxy’s favorite. It’s a kill or be killed affair where you’ll end up either adored by thousands or as dinner for a hungry Titan.
BetaDwarf’s CEO & Game Director, Steffen commented, “Following the success of our debut game FORCED, we sat down in a circle while silently nodding at each other. We all knew what we were destined to develop now. With tears of salvation we rose, hugged and switched on our computers! Exactly 800 days has passed, and now that game is ready! To celebrate its impending arrival we’ll be holding a special event starting March 23th which will reveal the unique way we’ll be launching, sign up for the secret and get a chance to win instant access on ForcedShowdown.com”
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/265000/
Articles You May Enjoy
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Mobile Review
- If it wasn’t a bit obvious. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is chock-full of fan-service material that any MLP fan could desire.
- Lineage 2 News - Official New EU Server Announced
- 4game has announced that it will open a new European server for Lineage II: Epic Tales of Aden.
- Taichi Panda reveals upcoming release in January
- Snail released new info regarding the anticipated launch upcoming action dungeon crawler for mobile, Taichi Panda. Snail has stated that the g...