Forced Showdown Releases On March 29th
Betadwarf, imgur internet sensation and the developers of the hit Action-RPG, FORCED, is unleashing their deck-building, twin stick, rogue-lite, FORCED SHOWDOWN, on March 29th, 2016 on Steam (Windows).
Forced Showdown is a modern mash-up of a top-down, twin stick action rogue-lite that combines the strategy of a deck-building card game. Take control of one of four gladiators in a Galactic Game Show hosted by the Computer-Simulated Arena Referee (C-SAR) to win the approval of the crowd and become the Galaxy’s favorite. It’s a kill or be killed affair where you’ll end up either adored by thousands or as dinner for a hungry Titan.
BetaDwarf’s CEO & Game Director, Steffen commented, “Following the success of our debut game FORCED, we sat down in a circle while silently nodding at each other. We all knew what we were destined to develop now. With tears of salvation we rose, hugged and switched on our computers! Exactly 800 days has passed, and now that game is ready! To celebrate its impending arrival we’ll be holding a special event starting March 23th which will reveal the unique way we’ll be launching, sign up for the secret and get a chance to win instant access on ForcedShowdown.com”
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/265000/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outcast Odyssey: Card Design Contest Hosted by DeviantArt
- DeviantArt and BANDAI NAMCO Games will be partnering for an exciting new character design contest for the popular Outcast Odyssey card battle ...
- Potato Killer Studios Announces Fangold
- That was how I found myself in canvas trousers, gambling the last shoe too in the luck of Fangold....
- Xsyon MMORPG Expands Architecture System
- Xsyon MMORPG Expands Architecture System - Over 100 building components