FORCED: Eternal Arenas
FORCED: Eternal Arenas is a hybrid dungeon crawler / card battle game by BetaDwarf. Enter a rouge-like world filled with epic boss fights. Choose your champion, choose your cards, then enter the ever-changing death course, fend off hordes of minions and the looming threat of the Boss, to claim ridiculously awesome rewards.
Arcade style: Enjoy tight action controls, like a classic top-down arcade game.
Rouge-like: If you die, you’re out, and every match is randomly generated!
Rouge-like Campaign: Enjoy a unique campaign every time you play.
With Cards: Build a deck of swords, guns and fireballs for your Champion
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: BetaDwarf
- Publisher: BetaDwarf
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: QuadCore 2.0 GHz +
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS or better, 512MB+ VRAM
- HDD: 5+ GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Mighty Heroes iOS Mobile Review
- More often than not, we’ve encountered games that entice us purely out of hype. More often so is that it’s because it’s based on fandom ...
- Super Dungeon Tactics Reveals More Heroes
- The four new heroes revealed include the Claw Tribe Barbarian, Riftling Rogue, Royal Paladin and the Royal Warden.
- New Game Mode & Spectator Mode arrive in Heroes of Order & Chaos
- Heroes of Order & Chaos just got more competitive! Now players can watch live matches of their friends in-game with Spectator Mode.