FORCED: Eternal Arenas
FORCED: Eternal Arenas is a hybrid dungeon crawler / card battle game by BetaDwarf. Enter a rouge-like world filled with epic boss fights. Choose your champion, choose your cards, then enter the ever-changing death course, fend off hordes of minions and the looming threat of the Boss, to claim ridiculously awesome rewards.
Arcade style: Enjoy tight action controls, like a classic top-down arcade game.
Rouge-like: If you die, you’re out, and every match is randomly generated!
Rouge-like Campaign: Enjoy a unique campaign every time you play.
With Cards: Build a deck of swords, guns and fireballs for your Champion
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: BetaDwarf
- Publisher: BetaDwarf
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8
- CPU: QuadCore 2.0 GHz +
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS or better, 512MB+ VRAM
- HDD: 5+ GB
- Description: FORCED: Eternal Arenas is a hybrid dungeon crawler / card battle game by BetaDwarf. Enter a rouge-like world filled with epic boss fights.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gemini Station Preview - Text Games Are Still Alive
- When MMOs were really getting big, I spent more time playing text-based MUDs, and continue to play them even to this day.
- SMITE Launches on FACEIT
- After a successful open beta, FACEIT and Hi-Rez are now ready to bring the game to the next competitive level.
- Grepolis Unleashes Battle of Troy Event
- InnoGames’ Greek strategy game Grepolis, relives the legendary Trojan War with its latest event: “The Battle of Troy”, launched on all ...