Fire & Blood Expansion for Game of Thrones Ascent Launches Today
Fire & Blood, the second major content expansion for Game of Thrones Ascent, allows players to engage in the next evolution of dragon growth, while traveling across an all-new interactive map to engage with iconic tales from the show, including Daenerys’ sack of the slaver cities, the travels of Arya and the Hound, Robb Stark’s march on King’s Landing, and the Night’s Watch ranging to the unknown north of the Wall. Game of Thrones fans can play ‘Fire & Blood’ on Android via Google Play.
- Tales of Ice and Fire! – In this all-new system, players can engage with Westeros in a whole new way – reaping epic rewards in quick-to-play Tales, assigning Sworn Swords to challenges, and completing tasks at each location. Players that succeed can earn and collect rewards immediately or rely on their Sworn Sword’s experience, gear and some luck to push onto the next challenge – or fail in the attempt! Players can compare their results with their friends on a Tales-specific leaderboard system. Just a few of the upcoming new Tales that players can look forward to in the coming weeks include:
- ‣ Arya and the Hound (Starts 5/27!)
- ‣ Tyrion in Exile
- ‣ The King in the North
- ‣ The Fist of the First Men
- ‣ Next Age of DRAGONS! – Players can not only find a dragon egg and hatch it into a baby dragon but now, with the launch of Fire & Blood, players can evolve their baby dragons into young, adolescent dragons – by far the most desired companion in all of Westeros! Use the brand new Dragon Pit building to evolve uncolored, Red, Tan and Green dragons and unlock their incredible potential!
- ‣ New Buildings – In addition to a new Dragon Pit, Fire & Blood adds the Great Hall to your holdings where you can trade special items earned in the Tales of Ice & Fire system, using all new recipes.
- ‣ New ‘Season 5’ Content – The launch of Fire & Blood follows the Season 5 kick-off of the TV show. As with previous seasons, players can play through new content, quests, and purchase items that sync with each new episode. Watch on Sunday, play on Monday!
Additional details about the Fire & Blood expansion can be found in these recent blog posts and videos:
Articles You May Enjoy
- (Why) You'll Still be Shit at MOBAs in 2016 - ColtronXL Predictions
- “I think next year is the year I’m going to reach Diamond,” a coworker said to me before Christmas break in December.
- Perfect World Review
- Perfect World’s impressive graphics and polished gameplay more than make up for its few flaws.