*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Game of Thrones Ascent is a free online strategy MMORPG based on A Song of Fire and Ice by George R.R. Martin. Players lead the life of a noble, claiming their birthright , securing their holdings, developing their lands and reputation, and assigning their sworn swords to quests. Join in alliances to fight against others or protect your realms; develop and enhance your items, and much more!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 13, 2013
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Disruptor Beam
- Publisher: Disruptor Beam
- Category: Browser, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, iOS, Android
- +Accurate depiction of Westeros.
- +Tough social choices.
- +Refined empire building mechanics.
- +Strong alliance system.
- -Punishing when you make mistakes.
- -Slow paced.
- PC: Latest version of Flash player.
Apple: iOS 7.0+
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory PAX South Interview and Ardan Preview
- Ardan is a flexible support character with a unique vengeance resource mechanic. This fills up as he takes damage and enables his abilities.
- Unreal Tournament 2015 Pre-Alpha Impressions
- Abubakr tries out the newest in the Unreal Tournament series and shares his impressions.
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...