MapleStory – Developer Team Behind the Scenes
The MapleStory team are proud of their upcoming summer content, and though the Pathfinder class is coming on June 26th, pre-creation does start today. They want their fans to get a bit of a behind-the-scenes look at what went into the Pathfinder class, along with other aspects of this update. That includes events and themed areas. The behind-the-scenes video will also let you get to know the MapleStory development team a bit, and what it takes to make a global hit MMO.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chain Chronicle’s Competitive Player vs. Player Gauntlet Now Available
- SEGA Networks Co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new asynchronous multiplayer mode for Chain Chronicle.
- Identity V Kicks Off Global Festival, 'Call of the Abyss II'
- Asymmetrical mobile game Identity V is kicking off their global festival today, Call of the Abyss II.
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Announces Curse Voice Integration
- Announcing a new integration between Curse Inc.’s VoIP communication platform, Curse Voice, and Magicka: Wizard Wars.