MapleStory – Developer Team Behind the Scenes
The MapleStory team are proud of their upcoming summer content, and though the Pathfinder class is coming on June 26th, pre-creation does start today. They want their fans to get a bit of a behind-the-scenes look at what went into the Pathfinder class, along with other aspects of this update. That includes events and themed areas. The behind-the-scenes video will also let you get to know the MapleStory development team a bit, and what it takes to make a global hit MMO.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Wings Official Global Launch Date Announced
- We have an official release date for the mobile game from Miniclip/Tencent: Aug. 17th, the dogfighting/aerial combat title goes live.
- GUNNAR Launches Heroes of the Storm Gaming Eyewear
- GUNNAR today unleashed two new styles inspired by Blizzard Entertainment’s free-to-play online team brawler, Heroes of the Storm™.
- Wargame: Red Dragon Review
- With it's incredible attention to detail, massive selection of units, and huge maps, Wargame: Red Dragon is definitely a top-tier RTS.