MapleStory – Developer Team Behind the Scenes
The MapleStory team are proud of their upcoming summer content, and though the Pathfinder class is coming on June 26th, pre-creation does start today. They want their fans to get a bit of a behind-the-scenes look at what went into the Pathfinder class, along with other aspects of this update. That includes events and themed areas. The behind-the-scenes video will also let you get to know the MapleStory development team a bit, and what it takes to make a global hit MMO.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabals: Card Blitz Releases Worldwide
- BISBOG just released their collectible card game, Cabals: Card Blitz on a world-wide level.
- SMITE LAN Tournaments at gamescom and PAX Prime Announcement
- Hi-Rez Studios today announced the next two scheduled LAN event tournaments for SMITE.
- Ship of Heroes News - Kickstarter Goal & Rewards Revealed
- Heroic Games has announced its Kickstarter goal for its upcoming indie MMORPG, Ship of Heroes.