Izanagi Online: Mobile MMORPG Announced for Closed Beta
ASOBIMO,Inc.has announced that they will be launching English version of the 3D Online RPG (MMORPG) “IZANAGI ONLINE” in April. Along with the official launch, they have launched sign up for closed beta test for Android scheduled to start on March 29.
The company will only be rewarding 5,000 players with an invite. Registration is available on official website. If registered participants are more than 5000, winners are selected by random drawing.
Participants who did not receive invitation, will receive experience boost items. Although beta test is only available for Android, iOS users can register their e-mail address to receive experience boost items and item drop rate boost items.
To celebrate service launch, they’ve also released IZANAGI ONLINE soundtrack. It is available on iTunes Store. One of the track “Sample Music -Days of Battle-” is available to listen on YouTube.
For more info, visit http://en-official.izanagi.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free to Play Market to Reach $2 Billion
- A report by the research firm DFC Intelligence forecasts that the US free to play market will grow from $250 million a year today to over $2 b...
- ArcheAge Celebrates Their Fourth Birthday
- Trion Worlds is happy to celebrate the fourth birthday of their game ArcheAge today!
- PAX West 2017: Survived By Impressions
- Just before PAX West 2017 began, Digital Extremes - publishers of Warframe, and upcoming The Amazing Eternals - announced a new MMO.