Izanagi Online: Mobile MMORPG Announced for Closed Beta
ASOBIMO,Inc.has announced that they will be launching English version of the 3D Online RPG (MMORPG) “IZANAGI ONLINE” in April. Along with the official launch, they have launched sign up for closed beta test for Android scheduled to start on March 29.
The company will only be rewarding 5,000 players with an invite. Registration is available on official website. If registered participants are more than 5000, winners are selected by random drawing.
Participants who did not receive invitation, will receive experience boost items. Although beta test is only available for Android, iOS users can register their e-mail address to receive experience boost items and item drop rate boost items.
To celebrate service launch, they’ve also released IZANAGI ONLINE soundtrack. It is available on iTunes Store. One of the track “Sample Music -Days of Battle-” is available to listen on YouTube.
For more info, visit http://en-official.izanagi.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2012: MMOHuts/OnRPG Day Three Recap
- OnRPG and MMOHut recap their day three experiences at E3 2012.
- Tribes: Ascend Launches Update 1.1
- It came out of the blue, but it was aptly named: "It's about F*cking Time." Yes, Tribes: Ascend is back and has launched Update...
- Google’s Ingress Turns 2 Years Old
- Ingress, the real-world adventure game from Google’s Niantic Labs, celebrated its second birthday on November 15.