Fenrir Arrives In SMITE
Hi-Rez Studios today has released its newest god in the pantheon: Fenrir! This feral beast is a deadly physical opponent. Find out more about Fenrir in the reveal video below, or check out his skill line-up.
Unbound Runes (Passive): Fenrir gains efficiency as he attacks. Every hit from a basic attack activates 1 rune, up to a max of 5. Each of Fenrir’s abilities gain an additional benefit when used at maximum runes and the runes are consumed. Enemy gods that die near Fenrir will fully activate all his runes.
Unchained: Fenrir leaps forward, dealing damage to all enemies when he lands. At full runes, the leap stuns the enemies hit. If the leap hits a god, the cooldown is halved. Damage: 95/155/215/275/335 (+80% of your physical power). Stun: 1s. Cost: 65/70/75/80/85. Cooldown: 15s.
Seething Howl: Fenrir rears back and howls, inspiring himself with a physical power and lifesteal buff. At full runes, the buff is increased by 50%. Physical Power: 10/20/30/40/50. Physical Lifesteal: 5/10/15/20/25%. Buff Duration: 6s. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown: 13s.
Brutalize: Fenrir pounces to his ground target location. If there was an enemy in the radius, he strikes them 4 times, dealing additional damage with each strike while being immune to knockups. At full runes, each strike deals 75% damage to nearby enemies. Damage: 10/20/30/40/50 (+30% of your physical power). Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 14s.
Ragnarok (Ultimate): When Ragnarok arrives, Fenrir grows massive in size, becoming immune to crowd control while moving faster. Fenrir bites enemy gods, dealing physical damage and carrying them away. Biting a cc immune target deals the damage but ends his ultimate. At full runes, his protections double. Damage: 150/225/300/375/450 (+120% of your physical power). Movement Speed: 50%. Carry Duration: 2s. Cost: 100. Cooldown: 90s.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2013 Day 3 Recap
- Me and my brother didn’t have any scheduled meetings today, so I was free to spend the day however I wanted. First things first, we sought o...
- Luna Online Reborn Begins Closed Beta
- Suba Games will begin the closed beta for Luna Online: Reborn, its relaunch of the classic anime MMORPG Luna Online, today.
- Total War Attila: Red Horse Revealed
- As the old power of Rome starts to crumble, there is opportunity in being the aggressor for those who seek it. In this latest cinematic traile...