New classes join Elsword
Elsword is adding new second job classes for main characters Elsword, Aisha, and Rena.
Today Elsword gets his two new second job classes – Lord Knight, which gains more powerful attacks, extended combos, and quick attack speed; and Rune Slayer, which blends physical and magical attacks allowing Elsword to keep foes at a distance with improved combos.
Aisha’s second jobs will be released on July 13, while Rena’s jobs will be added on July 20.
Elsword is published by Kill3rCombo.
New Elsword Screenshots:
New Job Classes Added to Manga-Inspired Online Game, Elsword
Side-scrolling beat-‘em-up, Elsword, gets a facelift today as Kill3rCombo adds significant new content to its action-packed online game. Players can now navigate through updated maps, obtain new items and level up to the recently launched second job classes. The new job classes will be available for the main characters – Elsword, Aisha and Rena – on July 6, July 13 and July 20, respectively.As the first of the three characters to offer second job classes, gamers playing with Elsword will be able to transform into Lord Knights or Rune Slayers at level 35. While both classes afford players the opportunity for fierce battle, as a Lord Knight, Elsword’s melee attacks become more powerful while his combos are extended. Maximum attack speed and quick slashes also ensure that adversaries don’t stand a chance against the Lord Knight. For players choosing to take a more supernatural route, the Rune Slayer blends the best of both attack types – physical and magical. The Rune Slayer’s advanced magical skills cripple and dominate foes while improved combos keep enemies at a distance.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Imagine Nations kicks off a second crowd-funding campaign
- Recently, a new indie development group called "Cat Banana Studios" has been showcasing their new adventure game, Imagine Nations, ...
- Skylanders Ring of Heroes Releases Villainous Update
- A new update arrived today for the mobile title Skylanders Ring of Heroes. The update will bring three new Doom Raider companion villains.
- Camelot Unchained Gets E.A.R.S. and Announces Next Stretch Goal
- Camelot Unchained has hit its last major stretch goal, and is now setting sights on its next stretch goal for supporters.