Fenrir Arrives In SMITE
Hi-Rez Studios today has released its newest god in the pantheon: Fenrir! This feral beast is a deadly physical opponent. Find out more about Fenrir in the reveal video below, or check out his skill line-up.
Unbound Runes (Passive): Fenrir gains efficiency as he attacks. Every hit from a basic attack activates 1 rune, up to a max of 5. Each of Fenrir’s abilities gain an additional benefit when used at maximum runes and the runes are consumed. Enemy gods that die near Fenrir will fully activate all his runes.
Unchained: Fenrir leaps forward, dealing damage to all enemies when he lands. At full runes, the leap stuns the enemies hit. If the leap hits a god, the cooldown is halved. Damage: 95/155/215/275/335 (+80% of your physical power). Stun: 1s. Cost: 65/70/75/80/85. Cooldown: 15s.
Seething Howl: Fenrir rears back and howls, inspiring himself with a physical power and lifesteal buff. At full runes, the buff is increased by 50%. Physical Power: 10/20/30/40/50. Physical Lifesteal: 5/10/15/20/25%. Buff Duration: 6s. Cost: 60/65/70/75/80. Cooldown: 13s.
Brutalize: Fenrir pounces to his ground target location. If there was an enemy in the radius, he strikes them 4 times, dealing additional damage with each strike while being immune to knockups. At full runes, each strike deals 75% damage to nearby enemies. Damage: 10/20/30/40/50 (+30% of your physical power). Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 14s.
Ragnarok (Ultimate): When Ragnarok arrives, Fenrir grows massive in size, becoming immune to crowd control while moving faster. Fenrir bites enemy gods, dealing physical damage and carrying them away. Biting a cc immune target deals the damage but ends his ultimate. At full runes, his protections double. Damage: 150/225/300/375/450 (+120% of your physical power). Movement Speed: 50%. Carry Duration: 2s. Cost: 100. Cooldown: 90s.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV - Hatching-tide 2019 Guide
- One of the things that I love about Final Fantasy XIV's holiday events, is that they do not take the entire duration of the event to comp...
- Aika Expansion Class Evolutions and New Maps Preview
- Aika Online highlights several upcoming changes in the new Ashes of Betrayal expansion including 2 new maps and numerous new class evolutions.
- Ring of Elysium Announces Gratitude of Dione Event
- Tencent announced that some brand-new cosmetics are coming to the battle Royale Ring of Elysium to celebrate 1 million users.