Excalibur: KotK gains new planned features on Feb. 10th
R2Games and 337.com has just announced the addition of new features in an upcoming update for their mobile Action MMORPG – Excalibur: Knights of the King. After its first global release in October, the developers have been working on creating more content for the game.
Additions to the update will include:
- Missions – Completing Missions grants players with accomplishments, which are similar to an “achievements” system.
- Relics – Rare items called Relics can be acquired from Relic Hunt challenges; an additional reward called “anima” can also be collected and used to strengthen a player’s character in the new Ark system.
- Border Escort – A mini-game event in which the player accompanies important figures on a perilous journey, helping them safely reach their destinations.
The new features are planned for release next month on 10th. For more information on this mobile title, visit: http://excalibur.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- NYCC 2015 Day 1 Recap
- Day one of NYCC has arrived and my first day was mostly open with plenty of leisure to do whatever I wanted.
- Zombies Monsters Robots Game of Drones Update Takes to the Skies
- En Masse Entertainment today announced the launch of Game of Drones, an update for Zombies Monsters Robots.