First-Person Mode Arrives in PUBG Mobile
A huge update hit the mobile version of Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds today, the biggest part of it being the First-Person Mode! In addition, Arcade Mode: Mini-Zone drops, where 100 players play in a smaller circle with triple the number of weapons. These are approximately 20-minute matches. The Armory will also have weapon statistics and compare the various performance data of your weapon accessories. The Royale Pass will have players completing daily/weekly missions to earn points and increase their rank. A certain number of missions every week will give additional crates. The player with the highest “Royale Pass” level can now choose the finish of the starting airplane. Besides, all-new weapon finishes are now available for players to unlock and customize on mobile. This and more await in PUBG Mobile 0.6.0.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hello Hero: Season II Now Available
- Korean indie studio Fincon is happy to announce a major update for its flagship title, Hello Hero, with Hello Hero: The Keronic Strikes Back.
- Curse Voice Now Available for Mac, iOS, and Android
- Curse Voice for Mac, iOS and Android devices is now available.
- World of Warcraft Book Series Coming Soon By Dark Horse Comics
- World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1 is a journey through an age of myth and legend, a time long before the Horde and the Alliance came to be...