First-Person Mode Arrives in PUBG Mobile
A huge update hit the mobile version of Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds today, the biggest part of it being the First-Person Mode! In addition, Arcade Mode: Mini-Zone drops, where 100 players play in a smaller circle with triple the number of weapons. These are approximately 20-minute matches. The Armory will also have weapon statistics and compare the various performance data of your weapon accessories. The Royale Pass will have players completing daily/weekly missions to earn points and increase their rank. A certain number of missions every week will give additional crates. The player with the highest “Royale Pass” level can now choose the finish of the starting airplane. Besides, all-new weapon finishes are now available for players to unlock and customize on mobile. This and more await in PUBG Mobile 0.6.0.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Immortal Thrones Review: Romance of the Six Kingdoms
- At face value, this is a gorgeous MMO. There’s plenty of the standard mobile MMO stuff you’ve come to expect from these games.
- Minion Masters: Forced to Duel Preview
- Minion Masters: Forced to Duel is an interesting title to say the least.
- Bierzerkers Alpha Impressions
- Bierzerkers is a game of team-based combat; as of this writing there are two game modes I have experienced.