First-Person Mode Arrives in PUBG Mobile
A huge update hit the mobile version of Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds today, the biggest part of it being the First-Person Mode! In addition, Arcade Mode: Mini-Zone drops, where 100 players play in a smaller circle with triple the number of weapons. These are approximately 20-minute matches. The Armory will also have weapon statistics and compare the various performance data of your weapon accessories. The Royale Pass will have players completing daily/weekly missions to earn points and increase their rank. A certain number of missions every week will give additional crates. The player with the highest “Royale Pass” level can now choose the finish of the starting airplane. Besides, all-new weapon finishes are now available for players to unlock and customize on mobile. This and more await in PUBG Mobile 0.6.0.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Available Now for Mac and Linux
- ARK: Survival Evolved is available now for Mac and Linux on Steam Early Access.
- Heroes of Gaia Tops 1,000,000 Players
- Heroes of Gaia announces it has reached 1,000,000 action players. The game is a fantasy themed browser based MMORPG published by gPotato.
- Livelock Launch Date Announced
- Perfect World and Tuque Games announced Livelock will be launching on Aug. 2 simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for $19.99.