First-Person Mode Arrives in PUBG Mobile
A huge update hit the mobile version of Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds today, the biggest part of it being the First-Person Mode! In addition, Arcade Mode: Mini-Zone drops, where 100 players play in a smaller circle with triple the number of weapons. These are approximately 20-minute matches. The Armory will also have weapon statistics and compare the various performance data of your weapon accessories. The Royale Pass will have players completing daily/weekly missions to earn points and increase their rank. A certain number of missions every week will give additional crates. The player with the highest “Royale Pass” level can now choose the finish of the starting airplane. Besides, all-new weapon finishes are now available for players to unlock and customize on mobile. This and more await in PUBG Mobile 0.6.0.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hyper Universe Enters Closed Beta
- Nexon America announced that closed beta testing for Hyper Universe begins today in North America and European regions.
- Knights Chronicle Pre-Registration Begins on iOS and Android
- Netmarble has officially opened up the pre-registration for their turn-based RPG mobile game, Knights Chronicle.
- Riders of Icarus Exarahn Badlands Update Now Live
- Today Riders of Icarus gets its second massive update, adding large-scale PvP battlegrounds in the Exarahn Badlands.