Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon Available Exclusively on Android
ZQGame Inc. a premiere publisher of mobile games, today announced the global release of its tactical combat RPG, Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon. Reality becomes a distant past as players will become Heroes, leading their party through dungeons swarming with bizarre creatures and monstrous bosses. Along the way, Heroes will cross paths with Mercenaries (Mercs) to collect, assemble and deploy as specialized combat units. Merc placement and a carefully crafted battle plan are imperative for a winning edge in the War of the Dragon.
Available in the Google Play Store for free here.
“Underneath its fantasy exterior is an adrenaline-fueled game that will keep you wanting more,” said Jasmine Oh, Project Manager, ZQGame. “It is crucial to make well-timed, split-second decisions when unleashing attacks, buffs, and healing spells. When you are controlling up to six characters simultaneously, situations can get pretty frenetic!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Introduces Osiris, Siege, and New League System
- Hi Rez Studios introduces a new god, a new game mode, and a new league system in the latest SMITE update.
- Cross Fire introduces Hero Mode X
- A new mode has arrived in Cross Fire, and it goes by "Hero Mode X."
- World of Tanks Blitz: Launches Exclusively on iOS
- Wargaming today announced the release of World of Tanks Blitz, which marks the company’s first major step into the global mobile games marke...