Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon Available Exclusively on Android
ZQGame Inc. a premiere publisher of mobile games, today announced the global release of its tactical combat RPG, Eternal Crusade: War of the Dragon. Reality becomes a distant past as players will become Heroes, leading their party through dungeons swarming with bizarre creatures and monstrous bosses. Along the way, Heroes will cross paths with Mercenaries (Mercs) to collect, assemble and deploy as specialized combat units. Merc placement and a carefully crafted battle plan are imperative for a winning edge in the War of the Dragon.
Available in the Google Play Store for free here.
“Underneath its fantasy exterior is an adrenaline-fueled game that will keep you wanting more,” said Jasmine Oh, Project Manager, ZQGame. “It is crucial to make well-timed, split-second decisions when unleashing attacks, buffs, and healing spells. When you are controlling up to six characters simultaneously, situations can get pretty frenetic!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Halloween Event Confirmed
- Halloween is coming soon to Guild Wars 2, so get those roleplay costumes dyed up and ready to go.
- Subagames' Lucent Heart Open Beta Now Live
- Lucent Heart relaunches under new publisher, Subagames.
- Tom Clancy's Endwar Online Closed Beta Now Available
- Tom Clancy’s EndWar® Online has completed its alpha and is kicking off the beta testing phase.