Elsword Expands Service to Latin America
After years of waiting, players in Latin America will finally have their own service for the hit free to play action MMORPG, Elsword. Kill3rCombo, publisher of internationally acclaimed online games, announced that they officially expanded their service for Elsword to Latin America on June 19. Developed by the renowned Korean studio KOG, Elsword offers players a chance to star in their own manga while engaging in the fast-paced gameplay of an online action RPG. Building off their success bringing Elswordto players in North America, Kill3rCombo is committed to bringing the same level of dedication and service to gamers throughout Latin America.
Elsword provides players with both a massive PvE world to explore and a thrilling skill-based PvP mode, where players can test their skills against other Elsword experts. Both modes allow players to dive right into the action and start pulling off amazing combos with ease. Meanwhile, its rich MMO qualities and deep PvP strategies deliver countless hours of enjoyment.
“We are thrilled to expand Elsword into Latin America. Truly, after years of refinement, Elsword is the best it’s ever been” said Eugene Kim, CEO of Kill3rCombo. “Kill3rcombo was founded in 2010 to bring KOG’s award-winning games to the West. Having built the company through two years of publishing Elsword in North America, we look forward to sharing our passion for Elsword so gamers in Latin America will have great fun playing it.”
Elsword will be serviced by Kill3rCombo throughout Spanish speaking Latin America.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Swordsman Launches July 29
- Swordsman is leaving Open Beta and officially launching on July 29.
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced
- East Legend: Pre-launch event announced - New 3D mobile RPG adventure
- Blitzkrieg 3: Business Model Change + Alpha Test Announced
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for their strategy games, have today announced changes to the business model for Blitzkrieg 3, t...