Dungeon Fighter Online: Global Open Beta Test Set For March 24th
Neople has recently announced that their MORPG Beat ‘Em Up Dungeon Fighter Online will be making a return to the English gaming market this March 24th, and it will be open to all gamers around the globe. This version of DFO will be updated to the previous Metastatis expansion while including the following classes:
- Male Slayer
- Male Fighter
- Female Fighter
- Male Gunner
- Female Gunner
- Male Mage
- Female Mage
- Dark Knight
Classes such as Female Slayer and Knight will not be available during open beta.
Users that have participated in the previous DFO Global Alpha Test will be able to retrieve their previous characters from where they left off by using the appointed Facebook login during OBT launch. All character levels will be retained, but all items including avatar sets will be removed from player’s accounts and will be given a care package appropriate to their character’s levels.
For more info, visit http://www.dfoneople.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold Public Beta Goes Live on 14th
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold Public Beta Goes Live on 14th - Everyone is invited to try out this new mode
- Path of Exile Teases Update 1.3
- Grinding Gear Games has revealed new information about its next major update for Path of Exile, scheduled to launch on December 12.
- Heroes of the Storm: Kharazim Now Available (August 18 Patch)
- Today sees the launch of a new patch today for Heroes of the Storm, introducing the new hero Kharazim and more.